Post a message

Free Diabetic Care

Author: Anonymous (Bexar County)
Posted: 12/07/2017 @ 2:48 pm
Need help to control Diabetes Type 2? Taking Metformin only? We are currently seeing patients to see if they will qualify for a research trial. There is compensation for time and travel. If you do not transportation, we can help with that too! Please give Quality Research a call at 210-824-5678 and we can volunteer to be a part of new treatment to treat Diabetes Type 2.Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, Kathy